Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rajroop

pie chart labels

Hi,

I have a constricted space for the pie charts in a page - as in 200px. The labels seem to really stretch out far away from the pie - and how do i hide the connector lines as I have seen in some examples but cannot find the settings in the XML reference of the documentation. Is it possible to place the labels more explicitly, and is it possible to add line breaks? I get Invalid XML when I add either html br's or backslash n's....

Thanks

Edited by Guest

Guest Rajroop

Hello,

Could you use as a line break character and see if it works for you?

I hope this helps. :)

ya, it helps a little, but really not enough. I really need to be able to have more control. It immediately caused labels to overlap...

What is the Smart Label setting and that whole group of settings supposed to do? How do you use it? I tried it but it seems to have absolutely no effect at all.

Guest Rajroop

Hi Bonjarno,

The answers to your queries are as follows:

1. What is the Smart Label setting and that whole group of settings supposed to do? How do you use it? I tried it but it seems to have absolutely no effect at all.

Could you please refer to the following link for this?

Ref.- http://www.fusioncharts.com/docs/Contents/AttDesc/SmartLabels.html

If you are still facing difficulties applying these features, could you please send us your XML and specify your requirements so we may try and inch as close to your requirements as possible? :)

and what about removing connector lines?

You could use the attrbute smartLineAlpha and set it to zero, to disable the connector line visually.

what about reducing the space between label and pie?

This is possible using Smart Labels. The attributes labelDistance and smartLabelClearance can help in achieving this.

Ref.- http://www.fusioncharts.com/docs/Contents/AttDesc/SmartLabels.html

I hope this helps. :)