Guest Madhumita

Integrate FusionCharts in Swing Application

We have got a Swing Application which displays data in tabular format. We are analyzing on how to display the data in various graphs and Charts in the same Swing Application.

I saw that FusionChart can be integrated with JSP but could not find any update on Java Swing integration.

Could somebody please suggest how we could display the FusionCharts in Swing Application. Any demo / sample code is appreciated.

regards

Surajit

Hi,

I tried to run the sample application. The program didn't compile.

I included the following latest jar (http://djproject.sourceforge.net/) to get it running

1) DJNativeSwing.jar 2) DJNativeSwing-SWT.jar and 3) swt-3.5M6-win32-win32-x86.jar

All the jar are under GPL license.

But there is no 2007Data.xml, 2008Data.xml and dataWithLink.xml & chart2D.swf, chart3D.swf provided with the sample.

Request you to please send the same, if possible

Regards

Surajit

Hi Vidya,

when i try to run this application(Example) got some error InternalChartsHolder.java is not abstract plz help me... and where i get the swif files.

If possible please send me application including sif files and xml files(complete integration of application)

Thanks in advance

Hi

If you have downloaded the FusionCharts package, you would find the swf files in it.

Please copy those swf files into the Charts folder.

The xml files are present in my previous post [ http://www.fusioncharts.com/forum/FindPost19402.aspx ] . Please place them in Data folder.

Hope this helps.

Please try this out, if it does not work, I will see in what way I can help.

Srividya

Edited by Guest

Hello Sir,

Actually, I work on FusionCharts in mode "swing" and I have an problem.

When I put swf and xml files in the associate folder, and that I execute the program, I have anything buid error but in the program a sentence appear: "No data to display".

So, could you help me because I don't find any solutions for this error.

Thanks a lot

Sylvain Departe

1290509378130.png1290509312279.png

Hi Sylvain,

I have posted the latest swing application with lot of new features and a bit of documentation using FusionCharts v3.2 here: http://forum.fusioncharts.com/topic/7982-fusioncharts-swing-integration/

Please take a look at this.

I hope it works out well for you. :)

Srividya :)

Keep asking and keep getting more out of FusionCharts every day!

Hi Sylvain,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum! :)

If your chart shows a "No data to display" message, it could be the following scenarios:

1. Your XML data doesn't contain any data that could be plotted by FusionCharts. In this case, your XML just contains the <chart> or <dataset> tags without any data between them.

2. You might be using a single-series chart SWF and providing data in multi-series format or vice-versa. In this case too, you'll get a "No data to display" message.

3. In some Dual Y Combination charts, you need to provide at least one dataset for both the axis. Otherwise, you'll get a "No data to display" message.

In case the issue still persists, please feel free to revert back to us.