Sign in to follow this  
Guest Madhumita

CAn I add any imformation with in the charts

I have to add some information with in the charts. Please find the attachement.

I have used following xml.

<chart alternateHGridAlpha='5' showAboutMenuItem='1' aboutMenuItemLabel='portal' aboutMenuItemLink='https://www.yahoo.com' alternateHGridColor='000000' anchorRadius='2' bgAlpha='100,0' bgAngle='270' bgColor='CADCE6,F0F0F0' canvasPadding='50' caption='Text Image' chartRightMargin='35' divLineAlpha='100' divLineColor='CADCE6' divLineIsDashed='1' exportAction='download' exportAtClient='0' exportEnabled='1' exportFileName='CEM4Mobile' exportHandler='/cem4mobile-portal/movies/' formatNumberScale='0' labelDisplay='Rotate' labelStep='1' lineThickness='1' numvdivlines='5' seriesNameInToolTip='1' shadowAlpha='10' showAlternateHGridColor='1' showToolTip='1' showValues='0' slantLabels='1' xAxisName=' ' yAxisName=' '> <categories> <category label='23.10.2009' toolText=''/> <category label='24.10.2009' toolText=''/> <category label='25.10.2009' toolText=''/> <category label='26.10.2009' toolText=''/>   <category label='27.10.2009' toolText=''/> <category label='28.10.2009' toolText=''/> </categories> <dataset seriesname='' color='1D8BD1' anchorBorderColor='1D8BD1' anchorBgColor='1D8BD1'>  <set value='12991'/>    <set value='5958'/>    <set value='5386'/>    <set value='2707'/>    <set value='2346'/>    <set value='1797'/>    <set value='1795'/>    <set value='290'/> </dataset> </chart>

71afbbc7-ee0c-4ccd-b5e2-debd.JPG

Guest Madhumita

Hello,

I'm afraid, FusionCharts v3 does not have the functionality to add a footer to a chart.

However, as an alternative you can use the xAxisName attribute to display the text.

Suppose the x-axis name is Months and you wish to display the text--> Chart Showing Monthly Salary,

you can consider setting xAxisName='Months Chart Showing Monthly Salary.

Also, you can use a logo to display the text.

Ref. - http://www.fusioncharts.com/docs/?AttDesc/Logo.html