Sign in to follow this  
nitin.daphale

Multiple HBullet in a chart

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi Nitin,

Could you please try using the XML files available in the Download package of our FusionWidgets Evaluation version?

Ref.- FusionWidgets_Trial>Gallery>Data

Please refer to the link below for downloading our Trial version:-

Ref.- http://www.fusioncharts.com/Download.asp

Hope this helps. :)

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi Nitin,

If you wish to display multiple HBullet chart in one page, could you please try rendering each chart in different divs in the HTML page?

Ref.-  <div id="chart1div" align="center">FusionGadgets</div>

<script type="text/javascript">

var myChart1 = new FusionCharts("../Charts/HBullet.swf", "myChart1Id", "350", "60", "0", "0");

myChart1.setDataURL("Data/HBullet4_1.xml");

myChart1.render("chart1div");

</script>

<div id="chart2div" align="center">FusionGadgets</div>

<script type="text/javascript">

var myChart1 = new FusionCharts("../Charts/HBullet.swf", "myChart1Id", "350", "60", "0", "0");

myChart1.setDataURL("Data/HBullet4_1.xml");

myChart1.render("chart2div");

</script>

Also, please refer to the HTML files for HBullet of the Evaluation package.

Please note, you can use same XML file for all the charts.

However, if you wish to specify different XML file for different chart, then please build different XML files and mention the path of the same in the HTML page.

Ref.-  myChart1.setDataURL("Data/HBullet4_1.xml");

Please take a look into the sample that we are sending as an attachment.

Hope this helps. :)

hbullet.zip

No, I think I should have been more clear before, that I want multiple HBullets in a chart in mine C#.NET window application.

I have attached chart sample for what I want XML data,so that u will be more cleared.

They vertically arranged graphs together and I want all that graphs in single component if it is possible.

But I m happy for ur previous attention.

post-7152-128441578655_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guest

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi Nitin,

In case you wish to display the charts in seperate components, please take a look in to the link below:-

Ref.- http://blog.fusioncharts.com/2009/09/how-to-use-fusioncharts-in-windows-net-applications-winforms.html

However, in case you wish to display all your charts in a single component,  could you please try the following steps:-

1) Could you please customize the XML file(s) for each chart as per your requirement?

2) In the HTML page of the chart, could you please  mention the paths of the respective XML files as shown in the previous attachment sent to you?

3)  In the WinForm application, could you please add a WebBrowser control and then pass the above mentioned HTML page(along with its correct path) in the Webbrowser.Navigate method of the Form_Load event?

Hope this helps.