srividya_sharma

How can be exported into a BufferedImage?

hi,

I provide you with methods according to the test, a success.

But I do not want to jump page, also do not want to download the page that pops up, I just want to return to a BufferedImage, then I can be saved to the database, What should I do?

Edited by Guest

Hello

If you are using Struts, please provide the action as exportHandler in following format:

exportHandler='myAction.do'

I hope I have understood your problem correctly. :)

If not, please specify your requirements clearly. Also tell me, why you want to handle the export through action.

Srividya

Hi,

When I provide you with the method in accordance with, pictures can be stored in the server smoothly, but I call the callback function FC_Exported (objRtn), it can not be called, Why?

Hello,

1. Please check if registerWithJS is set to 1.

2. Please check all the export attributes are set correctly in the xml.

3. Are you able to see the "Capturing Data" ... Dialog Box?

4. If so, then what happens after that?

5. Please attach the html ( from view source ) and xml code, for finding the source of the problem.

Hope this helps! :)

Srividya

Hi,

I set exportHandler to Struts2 of Action. And then get through the HttpServletRequest to your swf export pictures to send information, call the information you have provided fcexporter convert InputStream. The result will be saved to the database, but can not call the callback function FC_Exported (). I think that might be caused Struts jump http request does not return to the swf reasons, may I ask, I am here, how they deal with?

Hi,this is my code:

var chartObject = getChartFromId('myChart');

chartObject.exportChart( { exportHandler: '/wee/fusionBar.do',exportAction:'save',exportTargetWindow:'_blank',exportAtClient:'0',exportFormat: 'PNG' } );

I use your servlet provided there is no problem, but I wrote the action in question.