Sign in to follow this  
bagus sutan

Fushion Widget Enterprise

Hi,

my company just bought this version and i'm still blank about it. i've tried the trial version, should there any different of usage for both version? if there is new version how do i upgrade it? just download with my company user name and password? please rehearse me.

thx

Bagus Sutan

Guest Madhumita

Hello,

There is no difference between FusionWidgets V3 Licensed Version and FusionWidgets Trial.

FusionWidgets Trial is a no-restriction evaluation of the actual component i.e., there are no days and feature limitations in this trial. The only difference is that in the trial version charts, "FusionCharts" and "InfoSoft Global" imprints would be present on the charts. Once you purchase a license, these imprints would be automatically removed.

To download the licensed version all you have to do is go to http://www.fusioncharts.com/puc/ and log-in with the Login name and Password provided by us to your company while selling the license.

Hope this helps.

Guest Madhumita

Hello,

Please set lineColor attribute in the <chart> element to impart your custom color to the line.

You can also use the color attribute in the <set> element to specify color for the data item.

Hope this helps.

Hi, i too have just downloaded the trial version of Fusionwidgets on the basis of this we are about to purchase the pro version. But i have one question on the trial version ive been trying to set a Angular9 gauge to a transparent background by making background alpha 0 in the xml and i see in the .js that the wmode is already transparent=true, but all im getting is a white background to my gauge, so is this part of the trial and will operate perfect when we purchase the pro version?

Many thanks in advance.

Guest Madhumita

Hello,

You have to do a setTransparent(true) on the chart object to render the chart in transparent mode.

The .js file does not set the chart in transparent mode. By default all charts are rendered in window mode.

Could you please send us a screen-shot of the issue along with your codes so that we can test on it?

Awaiting your reply. :)

hi heres the code im using in the page:

FusionGadgets

var myChart = new FusionCharts("../Charts/AngularGauge.swf", "myChartId", "330", "300", "0", "0");

myChart.setDataURL("Data/Angular9.xml");

myChart.render("chartdiv");

myChart.setTransparent(true);

BtnViewXML.gif

ahh just managed to get this sorted, i put in the html - myChart.setTransparent(true); and it didnt work but then i noticed that when i changed the order that i put that line ie: putting in before myChart.render("chartdiv"); then the transparent worked fine. Horaaaaaaay!!!

myChart.setDataURL("Data/Angular9.xml");

myChart.setTransparent(true);

myChart.render("chartdiv");