Sign in to follow this  
import

Three questions on the FusionCharts

1:When I use getChartFromId ( "chart1Id"); this ChartObj exist, but, when I setDataXML () found it impossible to get to the setDataXML () method. However, when I'll wait for pages to load is completed, wait for 1 second after the discovery, setDataXML way to get to. I think there may be an asynchronous loading problem. What I have marked to determine their load complete?

2:Chart of the div we always found that the total at the highest level, if we do not want to require such an effect, it should be how to set up?

3:When we setDataXML when too much data, there has been a film script that led to Adobe Flash Player 10 speeds reduced, if it continues to run. . . I would like to know where the control can display data be?

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

Wish you a very Happy New Year.

1:When I use getChartFromId ( "chart1Id"); this ChartObj exist, but, when I setDataXML () found it impossible to get to the setDataXML () method. However, when I'll wait for pages to load is completed, wait for 1 second after the discovery, setDataXML way to get to. I think there may be an asynchronous loading problem. What I have marked to determine their load complete?

>> Please refer to the link below:-

Ref.- http://www.fusioncharts.com/docs?/JS_setDataXML.html

2:Chart of the div we always found that the total at the highest level, if we do not want to require such an effect, it should be how to set up?

>> Could you please explain the issue a bit elaborately?

3:When we setDataXML when too much data, there has been a film script that led to Adobe Flash Player 10 speeds reduced, if it continues to run. . . I would like to know where the control can display data be?

>> Could you please refer to the link, already mentioned above?

Awaiting your reply. :hehe:

Edited by Guest

Question one: I use the Action request data from the background. Meanwhile, the front jump to the page, while the front of the jsp page the way through the js loading control but does not load the data, and then in the ajax callback function setDataXML. Thus, if the background a very short response time when there will be no setDataXML () This attribute the phenomenon of?

Question two:See attached images.

Question three:I will put my data files inside the annex. IE still prompt error.

myDataXMLFile.txt

post-7208-128441579438_thumb.jpg

post-7208-128441579448_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guest

Guest Madhumita

Hello,

For Question 1:

I'm afraid, this is an issue when a huge amount of Xml data is loaded in the chart.

As of now, we do not have any workaround to come across this issue. :D

For Question 2:

Could you please render the chart in transparent mode?

e.g. 

<script type="text/javascript">

var myChart = new FusionCharts("../FusionCharts/Column3D.swf", "myChartId", "900", "300", "0", "0");

myChart.setDataURL("Data.xml");

myChart.setTransparent(true);

myChart.render("chartdiv");

</script>

Thanks!

I would like to know the pressure testing of the data, that is, how much you can load the XML data this problem does not occur, we can resolve it in the business above. However, I still want a limit.

Guest Madhumita

Hello,

For Column and Line charts the number of set elements that can be used is around 200 to 300. This also depends on how much additional data you have provided (e.g. toolText, link,etc)