Sign in to follow this  
mictracy

How to set pie Smart Labels text's color ?

1) How do I make Smart Labels text's color automatically corresponds to the color of the plot

that it points to?

if i can't, How do I manually set it's color?

I have see http://www.fusioncharts.com/docs/Contents/AttDesc/SmartLabels.html, i have not found it.

2) if I set showValues='1' ,pie chart will show Smart Labels text: chinese visitor=54%, i want to let it shows: chinese visitor(54%), i want to use Brackets, how can i do?

thanks

3) smartLineColor='9F89C5', I want to make smartLine's color automatically corresponds to the color of the plot that it points to, how can i to do?

thanks, looking forward to your reply!!

Guest Madhumita

Hello,

1) How do I make Smart Labels text's color automatically corresponds to the color of the plot

that it points to?

3) smartLineColor='9F89C5', I want to make smartLine's color automatically corresponds to the color of the plot that it points to, how can i to do?

>>  I'm afraid, this functionality, as of now. Thanks a lot for your suggestion. We have made a note of it.

2) if I set showValues='1' ,pie chart will show Smart Labels text: chinese visitor=54%, i want to let it shows: chinese visitor(54%), i want to use Brackets, how can i do?

>> Please consider using the displayValue attribute in the <set> element to display whatevr string you wish to.

e.g. <set value="54" label="chinese visitor" displayValue="chinese visitor(54%)" />

I hope this helps you.

Edited by Guest

Guest Madhumita

Hello,

I am glad that I could help you.

This thread will remain open for future reference for other forum members.