Sign in to follow this  
Pallav

Latest Version? and " showFCMenuItem='0' "

I'm trying to suppress the FusionChart link in the Flash popup menu, and it's not working. According to the revision history (which shows 3.02 as being released both on Dec 27 and again on Jan 9) this should work. I've added . " showFCMenuItem='0' " to the element. The charts print as always, and the FusionChart link is still in the right click pop-up menu.

I've logged in to download the latest version of the charts, and get only the Dec 27 versions of all the files. Is there really a Jan 9 release?

v3.0.2 of all the 3 products (FusionCharts, PowerCharts and PowerMaps) allow you to suppress this context menu item. To download v3.0.2, log in at www.fusioncharts.com/PUC and then go to "My Orders" section.

Also, make sure of the following:

1. You've over-written your old SWF files with the new ones.
  2. You've cleared your browser cache after this.

I did re-download from the "/PUC" page. The site did not indicate that any updates were available, and the "Last Modified" date on the .swf files is "12/27/06", which is not as current as your website indicates for the lastest "version" of version 3.0.2

Your webpage...

http://www.infosoftglobal.com/FusionCharts/VersionHistory.asp?gMenuItemId=7

...indicates three release dates for 3.0.2, 12/22/06, 12/29/06 and 1/9/07.

I would expect the revision number to change with each new release. I can find no place in the downloaded files that indicates the revision level of the download. I suggest you put the version number of the download in a readme file, along with a list of changes from the previous version. And even if I could find a revision indication in the download, it seems it would be useless, as there may be three versions of 3.0.2

Scott,

The minor revisions do not feature in "Updates" section of PUC. Instead, these can be downloaded by just clicking on re-download links in "My Orders" section.

Also, to check the version of a chart, just switch the debug mode of chart to on - and it'll show you the version.