toddbailey

Any Win Server 2008 R2 users out there?

Are there any People who have gotten FC to work under Win Server 2008 R2 (64bit) and IIS 7 using Visual Studio 2008?

I'm stumped  no matter what I try I continually get this message when trying to open a FC enable page.

However it works as expected when running in dev mode via Vista or Win 7

Any ideas?

Server Error in '/' Application. Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'InfoSoftGlobal' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 14: using System.Text;Line 15: using System.Diagnostics;Line 17:  Line 18: 

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4927; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4927

I just recompiled this code in 32 bit mode and published it to both 32 bit and 64 bit win 2008 servers.

In both cases I still get the same error.

Can you please tell me what I'm doing wrong or tell me what configuration settings I need to make on the server?

Thanks, but I'm not quite sure what to do with this?

Instead of a dll, the zip contains source code, so do I attempt to compile the source code into a dll or do I include the source inside my web project some how.

The read me file was also of no use, on inspection I thought it to be a cmd line that I needed to execute but all it produces is error messages.

PLease advise

thank you

Hi,

Please note that this is a reply given long time back when 64 bit Flash Player was not available.

But now as the latest Flash Player supports compiling in 64-bit, hence FusionCharts also supports it.

Hope this helps. :)