Shiva223

Sample coding to display fusion charts

Hi all,

Iam developing a dashboard in JSP.I look forward for a sample coding which enables JSP program to retrieve datas from MYSQL database and display as Fusion charts in a jetspeed portal.

Could plz help me out?????

Hi Shiva,

There is no existing example of FusionCharts in Jetspeed portal.

At the same time, I don't think you would find any issues in getting this to work, except when specifying the paths to the swf and xml files.

If you can start working on it, I can definitely guide you.

Srividya :)

Hi srividhya,

I was able to display fusion charts using JSP,but unfortunately iam finding difficult to call fusion charts in jetspeed portlet.Jetspeed is a tool webserver tool like TOMCAT apache.

Cud you plz help me out.

Hi Srividhya,

Thank u very much for your timely help.Its working fine now. There is a small prob in the class file, but i have corrected it and we were able to get output perfectly.

Thank u so much

Shiva

Hi Srividhya,

Actually the coding which you have mentioned in your example calls the chart directly which gives out error when i call them in jetspeed portal.So we made small changes in the coding so that all the chart related files(JSP files, chartlib,Fusion chart include files) are placed in a separate folder which is placed outside WEB-INF folder and when we call them it works perfectly.

This works perfectly fine Srividhya.

Any queries plz write to me