dm_uk

Schema Files for Fusion Charts

Hi,

Does anyone out there have any xsd files that describe what properties can be set for the varoius fusion charts?

For the project I am working on we are binding the properties you can set in fusion charts to a property grid, allowing the user to change these properties at runtime. I'm pretty sure this is a common thing developers want to do with fusion charts and was hoping someone out there might already have something.

Regards,

Damian 

I agree this seems crucial. I'll be using this from .NET... if there is an xsd out there I can generate classes from the xsd that I can use to create the XML. Much preferrable to the ad-hoc, string concatenation I see in all the examples.

Can i please have the schema (XSD file) for Free Single Series. The schema for V3 single and Free single series are different as what i understood from the root element.

Thanks

Chollangi.

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi Nagendra,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum. :P

Could you please take a look into the attachment that we are sending you?

Hope this helps. :P

FC_PC_FW_XSD.zip

Hi Basundhara Ghosal,

The zip contains all the Schemas. However I see discrepancies in these Schemas.

For ex, I tried to use StackedMultiSeriesColumn2DSchema.xsd and I found problems in it. I created an xml instance using this schema and used MSStackedColumn2DLineDY.swf to display the chart, the browser says 'No Data to Display' which means there is a problem in the xml.

This schema has a dataset element, it should have a child dataset element. But it doesn't have. It should also have a lineset element, but it doesn't.

If you can fix the problems and send the schemas, it would be great.

Thanks,

Nagendra

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

I am afraid that as of now, we are not supporting single series charts schema XSD file(s) for FusionCharts Free. :P