Sign in to follow this  
MrFast

Legend in pie charts

That's not a real solution cause it's effectively another chart and can't be included in one SWF object with the pie chart for example.

Really, please add the legend support in the pie charts cause by its sole definition it is a multi-series graph. I mean you don't really want the slices in a pie to be of the same color (as it is in a single-series bar chart for example), do you? So why not add a legend? It would make mine and I believe many other programmers' life much easier.

We also need legend in the pie chart, It would be really appreciated if you guys bring this feature in the next release.

Thanks for your help in advance.

A legend (in the same component as the chart) for the pie and doughnut charts it's a MUST!

Please don't forget this in the next upgrade!

Thank you.

Guest Madhumita

Hello Joao,

Your suggestions are very important to us.We have taken a note of the same and added it to the wishlist.

We will let you know as soon as the legend functionality is implemented in the pie and doughnut charts.

On a second note, for now you can consider using the SSGrid.swf in place of the legend, for single series charts.

http://www.fusioncharts.com/docs/?Grid_Overview.html