Sign in to follow this  
sreeyesh

How to give links in Spark Column Charts

Hi,

I can give links on most of charts but not in Spark Column Charts? i need to give links for each columns in the Spark Column Charts. Please provide a solution.

Thanks,

Sreeyesh

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi Sreeyesh,

Welcome to FusionCharts forum. :)

I am afraid, as of now spark column chart supports three link attributes:-

1) clickURL - The entire chart can now act as a hotspot. Use this URL to define the hotspot link for the chart. The link can be   specified in FusionCharts Link Format.

2) aboutMenuItemLink - Link for the custom context menu item. You can specify the link in FusionCharts link format to be able to open the same in new window, pop-ups, frames or as JavaScript links.

3) logoLink - If you want to link the logo to an external URL, specify the link in this attribute. The link can be in FusionCharts link format, allowing you to link to new windows, pop-ups, frames etc.

For further details on the same please refer to the link below :-

Ref.- http://www.fusioncharts.com/widgets/docs/Contents/SparkColumnXML.html

Hope this helps. :)

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

My requirement is i need to create report based on the each column value in Spark Column Charts. For this i need to give links for each column in the chart. i can give links for whole graphs using "clickURL" property but this not satisfying my requirement.

Regards,

Sreeyesh

Guest Rajroop

Hey Sreeyesh,

I'm afraid the 'link attribute is not supported by the <set> element in Spark charts, as of now.

I have taken a note of your suggestion. Thank you for the same. :)