Guest Basundhara Ghosal

[pending] Change Colors (of the area of StackedArea2D chart)

Hi.

First of all: Thanks for this great plugin. For a newbie like me, its the best thing to use. I have tried other jquery chart plugins before but this one is by far the easiest to use. I have just got one little problem and was wondering if this could be resolved.

I am currently using HTMLTable as my dataformat and StackedArea2D for my chart design. I have not done any modifications from the sample file except adding a custom height.

Now I was wondering if there is a way to change the color of the area? I have tried to search the forum, but only found solutions that work when using a xml as dataformat.

Regards!

Hey,

A gazillion thanks for those kind words. :)

You are spot on with the issue! The area colour, as of now, can be changed using XML dataFormat only! We are working on finding the easiest possible solution for HTMLTable data-format.

If you see, others are facing similar issues. Have a look at: http://www.fusioncharts.com/forum/Topic26817-74-1.aspx and http://www.fusioncharts.com/forum/Topic26474-74-1.aspx.

We have almost come up with a solution and our next release will surely allow a dead easy way to change any FusionCharts setting using HTMLTable dataFormat. Give us some more time :P ... maybe a couple of weeks. We will surely keep you updated.

Thanks for your quick support. I am looking forward the new releases then and will use the default colors, which btw. are nice too, in the meantime :P Keep up the great work!

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

Thanks for your kind words.:)

We will definitely let you know as soon we come up with the new release.

Till then keep smiling and keep FusionCharting. :)