qureshka

Y axis scale WRONG

Hi All,

I have a really annoying problem, I built a while ago an automated graph which works off a very large live system, all was well for months until a few weeks ago the Y axis started behaving strangely - as you will see from the picture, the Y axis numbers are out of sync, the proportions are right, just the numbers which seem to be wrong, i.e. instead of going up 2,4,6 etc it is going up 1,4,6 for example but the div lines are the same size!

I am not intentionally doing anything to the Axis in my code, nothing different to the 10 or so other graphs I have built in Fusion, but I have never had this unexplained problem.... MD wants to know! :hehe:

ANY help would be appreciated!

Khateeb

post-4816-128441584651_thumb.jpg

Hi Khateeb,

Please try setting the attribute  yaxisMinValue and yAxisMaxValue in the <chart> element to a specific value that you intend to display.

Also, set the attribute numDivLines in the <chart> element mentioning the exact number of divisional lines you wish to show on the chart.

FusionCharts automatically tries to adjust divisional lines and limit values based on the data provided. However, if you want to set your explicit lower and upper limit values and number of divisional lines, please set the attribute adjustDiv='0' in the <chart> element.

These would disable automatic adjustment of divisional lines and their respective values.

Hope this helps. :)