Dipti

Fusion charts with rich faces.

How can I render a fusion chart in rich faces using dataXML method?I want to use a backing bean from which I can get the xml string for the chart.Is this possible?

How can I render a fusion chart in rich faces using dataXML method?I want to use a backing bean from which I can get the xml string for the chart.Is this possible?

Yes, it is possible to use FusionCharts in Richfaces. Please use the tag library created for this purpose.

Please download the same from here : http://forum.fusioncharts.com/topic/4077-fusioncharts-jsf-all-tag-libraries-samples/

For using dataXML please use the appropriate attribute.

Yes, it is possible to use FusionCharts in Richfaces. Please use the tag library created for this purpose.

Please download the same from here : http://forum.fusionc...raries-samples/

For using dataXML please use the appropriate attribute.

Hi,

i tried to add FusionCharts 3.2.1 to my web app built with richfaces 3.3.3 and faceltes but, i have some difficult.

I executed these steps

1) Place the FusionCharts folder containing all the .swf and .js files within the web application

2) Copy the fchelper.jar, fctl.jar, fcexporter.jar and fcexporthandler.jar to the classpath of your web server (in Tomcat, {WebAppRoot}/WEB-INF/lib)

3) i created my baking bean use to retrieve the properities

4) i created my .xhtml that contains

<fc:renderHTML chartId="#{factoriesBean.chartId}" swfFilename="/FusionCharts/Column3D.swf"

width="#{factoriesBean.width}" height="#{factoriesBean.height}" debugMode="true"

xmlData="#{factoriesBean.xml}" ></fc:renderHTML>

but when i launch my app and i arrive to my page, i don't view my report or some error. Someone can tell me which part of the configuration is wrong?

thanks in advance

Hi,

I think you have missed placing fcsampleshelper.jar in the WEB-INF/lib folder. Please do so.

Can you please send a screen-shot of the error/page you are seeing?

regards,

Srividya Sharma

Thanks, now all go , i forgot it

marios