Sign in to follow this  
Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Angular gauge values do not display if range not evenly divisible

When creating an angular gauge and the range is from 7 to 48, then only the first and last values are displayed on the tick marks. If I change the range to 8 to 48, then it displays fine. I have tried tickValueDecimals, ensure that showTickValues is 1, and a number of other settings. The chart setting is:

This was taken from one of the samples on the website. If you change the lowerLimit to 8 from 7, then is displays just fine.

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi Peter,

Welcome to FusionCharts forum. :)

Could you please send us the XML codes that you are using to render the chart as an attachment?

Also, could you please send us the screen-shot of the error that you are receiving?

Awaiting your reply. :hehe:

Attached are four files:

Angular7to48.xml defines gauge that has values that go from 7 to 48. The corresponding image (Angular7to48.jg) shows a gauge with only tick mark values at 7 and 48 (low end and top end).

The file Angular8to48.xml is the identical xml as before but the low end value is 8 instead of 7. The corresponding image (Angular8to48.jpg) shows a gauage with tick mark values at 18, 28, 38, and 48.

It's almost as if the tick mark values won't be generated if it cannot get evenly divisible values for the tick marks, even though I have set tickValueDecimals to 2 (in production the values are integers).

Thank you

Peter

Angular7to48.xml

Angular8to48.xml

post-1880-128441585371_thumb.jpg

post-1880-128441585378_thumb.jpg

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

Thanks for sharing this.

We are glad that your issue is resolved.

Keep smiling and keep FusionCharting. :)