Sign in to follow this  
cbosier

decimal precision

the chart has tax rates which need to be displayed with 4 decimal places. i've followed the documentation and i've used the options in the api for that chart, but so far, the only aspect of the chart affected are the anchor labels on the line. i need the axis values to be displayed to 4 decimal places as well. tax rates are on secondary y-axis

here is the code inside the chart tag

caption = 'Financial Well-being' subcaption='M&O Tax Rate and General Fund Balance' showValues='0' xAxisName='Year' PYAxisName='Fund Balance' sYaxisName='Tax Rate' forceDecimals='1' sDecimals='4' sYAxisValueDecimals='4' sNumberPrefix='$' numberPrefix='$'

halp :crazy:

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

Could you please send us the screen-shot of your requirement as an attachment?

Also, could you please send us the XML codes that you are using as attachment so that we might test it in our lab?

Awaiting your reply.

Hi, was there a solution to this? I am having a similar problem with displaying no decimals on first axis and one decimal on the secondary axis.

thanks

Acrobat

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

Please try setting the values for the attributes "decimals" in the <chart> element for decimal on the primary axis and "sDecimals" in the <chart> element for decimal on the secondary axis.

Hope this helps. :)