Sign in to follow this  
anila

Fusion Chart Legend Area scroll bar

I am using multi series 3d graph in my project. and i have 16 to 30 legends. and chart is displaying then in 4 lines with scrollbar. it is eating my original graph size.

I want legends in 2 lines with scroll bar.

Please help me out in how to fix this .... 

test.bmp

test.xml

Edited by Guest

Guest Rajroop

Hey Anila,

Would you mind passing the XML over to us? I would like to experiment with it and try and come up with the best-fit solution for this?

Looking forward to your post! :)

Hi Anila,

I am afraid, FusionCharts does not support the feature you intend to display on the chart, as of now. :)

If you've too many items on the legend, a vertical scroll bar shows up on the same. But it is not possible to display a horizontal scroll bar.

Hope this helps. :(

Hi Sanjukta Mukherjee,

I don't need horigantal scroll bar.as of now chart is displaying 4 lines of legends with vertical scroll bar and i want the legends in 2 lines with same vertical scroll bar.

Please anybody help me on this as the report is very critical for me.

Thanks,

Anila

Guest Rajroop

Hey Anila,

While I do understand your issue here, I'm left unarmed to defend you, so to speak. This wold not be possible, as of now. I can confirm that the only way to allow the chart-canvas to have/aquire more space, is to increase the width/height of the chart here.

The Legend Scroll is automatically enabled when the number of Legends crosses the 55 mark (approx). Unfortunately, FusionCharts does not have an attribute which can force-enable the Vertical Scroll for the Legend box.

We value your suggestions. I have made a note of the same for due consideration of our developers.