Sign in to follow this  
Sanjukta

Connectors are not displayed

Hello,

i have a problem concerning PowerCharts DragNode Charts. I checked the ids form the sets and the connectors and there is a Problem, that not all connectors are shown! I've marked them in the Screenshot! See also the XML-File from the chart.

diagramm.png

XMLFILE:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-2657160/diagramm.htm.html

br

Edited by Guest

Hi,

Could you please recheck with the XML?

The connectors which are not displayed is due to the missing <connector> elements or incorrect "id" mentioned in the XML.

The screenshot of properly chart rendered with the rectified XML is attached for your reference.

Hope this helps. :)

post-8143-128441586263_thumb.jpg

Hello,

have you checked my XML File? I've found a connector Element which should connect "Donny: Tochter2" and "Donny:Mutter".

Have you changed the xml? I do not really understand what you mean - sorry :)

br

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

We have cleaned up your XML format a bit as the long "id" were creating hindrance to our testing purpose.

We have attached the modified XML which defines all the connectors displayed in the image you had sent. Kindly modify the "id" as per your requirement.

Just a passing thought... While the image you had sent displays 14 connectors, but there are 17 <connector> elements defined in your XML.

Hopre this helps. :)

data.xml

Sasuke wants to be the best and restorenaruto dvd their family honor, while not really paying attention to other ninjas. Whenever Sakura thinks Sasuke is hotting this time, and she wants to date him. The problem is they are not interested, and the worst is that Narutonaruto dvd is in lovenaruto dvd with Sakura. His teacher is personally my favorite character Kakashi Hatake. Attitude that education is exceptional at best, but it seems to work for naruto dvdthese children. These early episodes are the norm to help you use all the characters. The fun begins the real trick at the end of these discs. Personally, I recommend going back and forth from English to Japanese, just because some of his best characters in each language. I like thenaruto dvd Japanese Narutonaruto dvd in the Americas region only because his voice is a bit more in the U.S. ranking. Apart from that, if you want Japanese amine is a great series to enter.

==========

naruto dvd

harry potter dvd

oz dvd 1-6

tansformers dvd

friends dvd 1-10

how i met your mother dvd 1-5

south park dvd 1-13