dlange

Is there a PHP Class for FusionWidgets?

Hello,

I wonder if there is a PHP Class for FusionWidgets? I love how simple it is to create charts for Fusioncharts and would like to do the same thing with FusionWidgets :D

Greetings,

Daniel

Hi,

you can see the attachment for the updated FusionCharts_Gen.php which support widgets also.

read the ref. for parameters structure of the added/modified functions.

** this is under development so please test explicitly .

widgets class.zip

Hey,

there would be another question :D I managed to add the gauge with help of the php class (worked like a charm) but is there a way to get a caption into the gauge chart?

// Daniel

Hi Daniel,

I am afraid, FusionWidgets does not support the attribute "caption" in the gauges, as of now. :D

Could you please refer to the XML sheet of the gauges to get an idea about the attributes that can be used?

Please refer to the following link for further details on the above:

Ref.- http://www.fusioncharts.com/widgets/docs/Contents/Ang_XML.html

Hope this helps. :)

Ah okey, thanks. I had looked there but thought that there maybe would be an item I had not seen ... Nevermind :D

But I just got a problem with the beta version of the PHP Class.

When using the new php class with the scrollline2d chart I get this error in the chart "No data to display". When using the old version everything works fine.

For the moment I use both classes (the beta for the widgets and the old one for the other charts). I just thought this could help you :)

// Daniel

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

Please try calling the getXML function before calling the render function in your code.

Please try printing the acquired XML codes in a text area and then try sending the code to us.

Awaiting your reply.