Sign in to follow this  
dhicks

Exporting Chart to Image Programmatically

Is there a requirement that a chart has to be in the viewable area of the browser during the capturing phase of an export?  I have multiple charts on a single page but one is not in the viewable area.  The currently visible charts successfully capture and generate the image.  The one that is not in the viewable area requires that I scroll down to the chart in order for its capturing phase to successfully start/complete.  Any ideas as to why this would be case?

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum! :D

Is there a requirement that a chart has to be in the viewable area of the browser during the capturing phase of an export?

Yes, there is the condition of the rendered charts to be in the view-able area of the page when "Export" function is working on it.

This is because, in the latest browsers, the Flash Players cannot render the chart until it is view-able. Hence it can be only exported to image/pdf when it can be viewed.

Please feel free to revert in case you have any further queries.

I have the same issue with IE, though works fine in Firefox.

The first three were successfully exported/saved back to server. But the last three lines, it's not working in IE.

Any ideas is greatly appreciated.

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

Could you please check whether the Global Security Settings is enabled?

Awaiting your reply.

Hi,

I also have this issue in IE. I have several charts that to be visible, the page needs to be scrolled.

Otherwise they are still exported but it just takes a lot of time before the export is complete.

You mention the Global Security settings. Is there some change needed to speed the export of the charts?

Thank you in advance!

Regards

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts forum. :D

Please try setting the attribute 'animation' to '0' in the XML codes.

Hope this helps.