AlexKing

How to change Value position?

Hello,

I'm using showValue='1' and the values come up fine. However, since I'm using a ScrollLine2DChart, some of the values go right on top of the line and are unreadable. I tried to fix this by using valuePadding='10' but that only moved the value directly upwards. This led to a conflict for some of the labels that were originally underneath the data points...

Is there any way to move the value to the left or the right?

Thanks for the help!

Hi Alex,

I am afraid, FusionCharts does not support the data values to be moved in any direction on the chart, as of now. :)

As a work-around, please try applying " Font Styles" on the "DATAVALUES" object to decrease the font size.

Hope this helps. :)

Hi,

I am afraid, FusionCharts does not support the customization of value positions, as of now. :)

Please feel free to revert in case you have any queries.

Hi,

I also have a bubble chart and I would need the values to be shown not on the bubble (that is really ugly), but next to it.

Is this already possible?

Thanks,

S.

I can't believe after two years this still isn't a configurable feature. It can't be too difficult to apply an X and Y offset to the data values. Having the text on top of the bubbles is not only ugly but often unreadable and makes the use fo data values pretty much impossible. I understand that "valuePadding" will do some form of vertical shift even for bubble charts (Nov 2012) but come on, this is pretty basic stuff. Ideally, I'd like to see the data value be configurable on a per data point basis too - that way you could have text that was a variable distance from the bubble perhaps based on the bubble value itself. Fixed vertical offsets for all text is hardly a workable solution for such a premium product.

Hi Steve,

Feature request for aligning and positioning data values has been added in our wish list. We are working on it.

For further developments, we will update this thread.

Hi,

The feature request of custom aligning and positioning of data values is a major change and is not limited to a single chart.

Hence, this request is still in our wish list. We would address this in times to come.

We shall update this thread when this request is taken up.

Hope this helps.