rasmichilakamarri

Remove exported chart from the component

Hi,

I am trying to export my fusion charts. I am able to add them to the component and also able to save the charts to some location.

I am using saveMode as "both"

Whenever i export the same unit several times, there is one more entry in the componet with a save button againt that entry.

I wanted to remove that chart entry from that component once it gets saved.

can i use FC_Exported to trigger some event that removes that chart entry ??

Please help me out in finding a solution..

Thanks

Rasmi

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi Rasmi,

Could you please send us the sample code that you are using?

Hi Basundhara,

Thanks for the reply.

Below is my Zip file attahced( both the code and the print screen.)

Steps i have done are:

1. Exported a single chart . I can see the exported chartin the component and save works fine.

2. Exported the same chart again. It again added an entry into the component instead of updating the entry.

3.Batch export adds all the files as single file entry and also adds the individual entries withsave for each chart.

I dont want the charts to be added to the component rather would like the chart entry to be updated(int the component).

and also.. once a save button of a individual chart is clicked, i wanted to entry to be removed from that component instead of still showing that in the list of charts exported.

Is there any way to do that?

Thanks ,

Rasmi

Client Exports.zip

Hi, any news on this?

I've got the same problem, need to flush the batch queue from the component (I've got other set of reports on other tabs - would be great to use the same Export Component without reloading the whole page).

Thanks in advance!

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

I am afraid, as of now, FusionCharts does not support this.

Please note, we would be providing this functionality in our forthcominf version (version 3.2).

Hope this helps. :)

Hi Sanjukta,

please let me know how can i solve this problem with batch export (removing old entry from batch export) in fusion chart version 3.2 SR5

Thanks

Ganesh

Hi,

Could you please send us a mail at [email protected] for further details on the new features of FusionCharts v3.2?

Looking forward to your mail.

Hi Ganesh,

If you would like to remove the exported charts from the Export component before exporting the chart again, it is not supported using FusionCharts. Clicking the export button will add the exported chart entries to the existing one.

Hope this helps.