Guest Basundhara Ghosal

example of as can connect the base of data with PHPMSline.swf and

I require make graph with MSLINE.SWF which already creates in a basic way down my code which does not understand is:  the form must send the MySQL data by means of the variable $strXML; and tried to several forms and not e had results in any case stop the basic current version perfectly to see if you can give me ideas

Edited by Guest

[background=#fff" title="" Zc="After reading all the help of php, as summarized in FusionCharts and left with doubts, I decided to check on this forum to clear my doubts, I did all the examples and came out perfect, but in theory, I could not solve my problem with the version mslin " Yc="Despu

Hi,

I am afraid, I could not find the exact issue you are facing. :)

Could you please send us the screenshot/details of the error that you are receiving?

Also in case, you are unable to understand something, please explain that elaborately.

Awaiting your reply.

Sanjukta Mukherjee (8/26/2010)
Hi,

I am afraid, I could not find the exact issue you are facing. :(

Could you please send us the screenshot/details of the error that you are receiving?

Also in case, you are unable to understand something, please explain that elaborately.

Awaiting your reply.

<?php

include("Includes/FusionCharts.php");

include("Includes/DBConn.php");

//Hemos incluido../Incluye/FusionCharts.php y../Incluye/DBConn.php, que contiene

//funciones para ayudar nos empotran f

Edited by Guest

Hi sychowaves,

In renderChart() function you have to pass the proper formatted xml string or address of a xml file for the chart's data. here you are generating a xml string from database. please make sure the generated string is proper for the MSLine chart. to verify it you may echo the string inside a textarea . in your code you are generating xml for singleseries chart neither dataset nor categories/category are there.

please make sure the following things.

1. xml format is correct for a multy series chart. I.e. structured like the posted xml in your first post

in that error you will see an "invalid xml" or "no data to display" message

2. check the swf location corresponding to your page

3. FusionCharts.php file's location is also correct.

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

We are glad that your issue is resolved.

Keep smiling and keep FusionCharting. :)