Sign in to follow this  
blincokf

how to prevent flash from refresh

I have tab widget on my html page. Each tab page have a fusionChart and some tabulated data. The tab widget has property of 'refresh=false' which means only first time a tab is clicked, data will be retrieved from server and fusionchart displayed using setDataURL. Any subsequent click on that tab will only show the data already fetched before (no server access again). However fusionchart will still retrieve data again through setDataURL. How to prevent flash from this behaviour? Thanks!

Ken

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

I am afraid, as of now this is a known issue of FusionCharts v3.1.1.

Please note, this issue has been fixed in our forthcoming release (version 3.2) which we expect to come up by September.

Thank you Basundhara for your reply. However I am already using FusionChart V3.2 beta. In fact I just download your latest update today. The same problem still occurs. I did some search on web. People reported similar problem with IQuery tab on Firefox.  There are some work-around involving using absolute position and different way to hide / show tab area. I use Dojo tab container widget. The above solution is not practical for me. Can you investigate more about FusionChart? Thanks again.

Ken