Sanjukta

Dual Y Axis Chart Issue

I am using MSColumn3DLineDY for a chart and I have options to select the data series values to be displayed in the chart interactively.

I am following the same model as given in this demo: http://www.fusioncharts.com/Demos/JS/Index.html

That chart is using a single axis swf and we can select any one product and the chart will display. But when i changed to a dual axis chart, i have to always select one series from the primary axis for the chart to render. I know it probably unreasonable, but is there an option to render the chart without any series belonging to the primary axis.

Thanks for your help.

Hi,

The Dual Y axis charts of the FusionCharts pack natively does not support all the datasets to be plotted against Secondary Y axis.

Please note, you need to provide atleast 1 <dataset> element against the Primary Y axis.

In this case, as you do not wish to display any data plot on the Primary Y axis, there is a work-around to this issue.

Could you please try providing a blank <dataset> (with no data) element to plot against the Primary Y axis?

Please check with the attached XML file format for your reference.

Hope this helps. :)

Col3DLineDY.xml