Sign in to follow this  
luzhuomi

Chart Has No Javascript Fallback

Hi,

As you may see at the list of charts and their respective JavaScript fallback, the MS Stacked Column and MS Stacked Column + Line DY doesn't have JavaScript fallback as of now. We intend to add that to the core next year.

Hi folks,

thanks for the JavaScript support. That really helps a lot!

Do you have a estimated date of completion for the MSStackedColumn2DLineDY graph?

Thanks

Thomas

Guest Rajroop

Hey Thomas,

I'm afraid we can't commit to an exact time of delivery right now. Once we plans are consolidate, I will be sure to update you.

Have a great day. :)

I'm afraid we can't commit to an exact time of delivery right now. Once we plans are consolidate, I will be sure to update you.

Is there any update to this? We're in the process of switching to 3.2 for iPad compatibility and this is a bit of a show-stopper for us.

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

We are working on this and will update you soon.

Thank you very much for your continued patience and patronage.

Hope you have a great day!

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Thanks for your post.

We are glad to inform you that the JavaScript version of MSStackedColumn2D chart will be available in our next release i.e v 3.2.2.

We are not able to commit you any exact timeline regrading the release, we will get back to you once there is any news from our end.

Thank you very much for your patience.

Hope you have a great day!

Hi,

i'm very interested in MSStackedColumn2D flash charts to javascript charts.. any idea on the timeline? thanks!

Please try downloading the latest version of FusionCharts, i.e, FusionCharts XT Evaluation version with the help of the following link, to achieve the Java Script version of the Multi-series Stacked Column 2D charts.

Ref.- http://www.fusioncharts.com/download/

Hope this helps. :)