glaze24

Exporting Problem

Hi,

I want to export fusion charts as images. I use php export report handler to download the chart at server side. Now I am testing it in my local machine with wamp server. The chart's context menu shows exporting options and also shows the progress of capturing phase, after that it doesn't give any message to download the chart.

Below is the code for the chart,

"<chart exportEnabled='1' exportHandler='C:\wamp\www\proj\app\webroot\includes\FusionCharts_Developer\ExportHandlers\ PHP' exportAtClient='0' exportAction='download' caption='Cost(".$curr_pref.")' decimals='1' showLabels='0' enableSmartLabels='0' pieRadius='100' enableRotation='1' bgColor='FFFFFF' bgAlpha='40,100' bgAngle='360' showBorder='0' startingAngle='70'>"

<?php echo renderChartHTML($html->url('/')."includes/Pie2D.swf", "", $pieCost.$setCost."</chart>", "pie1", 300, 250, false);?>

I couldn't arrive at a solution for this. Can anyone help me in this regard?

Thanks in advance

Hi

can u check this

ExportHandlers/PHP/FCExporter.php

in the php folder whatever exporter php file u have place that one

use this one then u can get i think

Hi,

I want to export fusion charts as images. I use php export report handler to download the chart at server side. Now I am testing it in my local machine with wamp server. The chart's context menu shows exporting options and also shows the progress of capturing phase, after that it doesn't give any message to download the chart.

Below is the code for the chart,

"<chart exportEnabled='1' exportHandler='C:\wamp\www\proj\app\webroot\includes\FusionCharts_Developer\ExportHandlers\ PHP' exportAtClient='0' exportAction='download' caption='Cost(".$curr_pref.")' decimals='1' showLabels='0' enableSmartLabels='0' pieRadius='100' enableRotation='1' bgColor='FFFFFF' bgAlpha='40,100' bgAngle='360' showBorder='0' startingAngle='70'>"

<?php echo renderChartHTML($html->url('/')."includes/Pie2D.swf", "", $pieCost.$setCost."</chart>", "pie1", 300, 250, false);?>

I couldn't arrive at a solution for this. Can anyone help me in this regard?

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Please make sure that the path of exportHandler='FCExporter.php' is correct and there is a little modification you need to do in FCExporter.php like

define ( "SAVE_PATH", "./" ); Place your folder path here.

define ( "HTTP_URI", "http://www.yourdomain.com/images/" ); Define your HTTP Mapping Url here.

Hope this solves your purpose.

Looking forward to your feedback on the same.

Thanks a lot...thats working now... but it is working when context menu option is selected, but when i tried to use chartid.exportChart(), it is throwing exportChart is not a function error....I have to save it using javascript api and then I wanna embed the image to the report....

Hi

can u check this

ExportHandlers/PHP/FCExporter.php

in the php folder whatever exporter php file u have place that one

use this one then u can get i think

Please make sure that FusionCharts.js included in you page and try.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks a lot...thats working now... but it is working when context menu option is selected, but when i tried to use chartid.exportChart(), it is throwing exportChart is not a function error....I have to save it using javascript api and then I wanna embed the image to the report....

Thanks rohit....that works....but when i use call back method, firebug console shows this error " try { __flash__toXML(FC_Exported(({sta...leName:"null",height:0,width:0,<br />\n"....and callback is not happening.... google search didn't give solution to this.....

Any idea??

Please make sure that FusionCharts.js included in you page and try.

Hope this helps :)

Hi,

Please make sure that the FCExporter.php is in the same domain and there is no blank lines within the <?php ?> tag in export modules php files.

Thanks rohit....that works....but when i use call back method, firebug console shows this error " try { __flash__toXML(FC_Exported(({sta...leName:"null",height:0,width:0,<br />\n"....and callback is not happening.... google search didn't give solution to this.....

Any idea??