Sign in to follow this  
Flex

Enable Rotation/links For Pie Chart

Hi,

As described in this topic: http://forum.fusioncharts.com/topic/3743-buttons-and-slider-for-2d-and-rotation-controls/page__p__13623__hl__%2Benable+%2Brotation+%2Blinks+%2Btogether__fromsearch__1#entry13623

I am wondering if can have external links to "Enable Rotation" and "Enable Links" outside of the chart not using the context menu.

I know it's not supported, but would it be possible to modify the source code to add this feature if I purchase FusionCharts for Flex?

Thanks very much in advance.

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

I am afraid, FusionCharts does not support the same natively.

However, you can create your own logic where you can re-render the chart on a button click to get the result as per your requirement.

I hope this helps. :)

Thank you very much for your reply.

Will there be a blink when I re-render the chart? And I suppose if there is a lot of data, it will take some time to re-display the chart. Am I right?

Edited by Flex

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

Thanks for your appreciation.

As you have already steted, the time of render would depend on the size of the data provided to the chart.

However, you can try minimizing it by setting 'animation' attribute of the <chart> element to '0' and by avoiding the application of the "Style" functionality in the XML codes of the chart.

Hope this helps.