Sign in to follow this  
deepti

Vline Issue

Hi,

I want to show Vertical lines in my graph.I want to show it at some specific points on the xaxis.From the documentation I could find that the lines can be drawn only at or in between some xaxis labels.I want to show at some xaxis points,but i dont have xaxis labels corresponding to the values at which I want to show the lines.If I add that values also to the category list I should have a corresponding y value also no.That is not possible.Can any body suggest any soln for this?Is it possible to set x axis also as a value axis so that if I can give something like a vertical trendline?

Or is it possible to set barwidth only for a dataset so that I can create another dataset with minimum widht the values of those lines so that it will look like a line.

If anyone have an idea please help.

Thanks,

Deepti.

Hi Deepti,

Could you please send us the XML that you are using to render the chart?

Awaiting your reply.

Hi Sanjukta ,

Thank you so much for your response. Anyway I could find a solution for my requirement.So its fine.

Thanks once again.

Deepti.

Hi,

I am new to forum here. But can not find any link to create a new post (question) on this forum. Could you please help with that?

Plus I am using 2d multiseries fusionchart. Problem I am facing is that the color of bar is half white and half blue. Looks like some sort of transpency.

Can you please guide / advice me on this?

Best Regards,

qasim

post-62826-0-85090300-1405503175_thumb.png

Hi,

I am new to forum here. But can not find any link to create a new post (question) on this forum. Could you please help with that?

Plus I am using 2d multiseries fusionchart. Problem I am facing is that the color of bar is half white and half blue. Looks like some sort of transpency.

Can you please guide / advice me on this?

Best Regards,

qasim

Hi,

Please try setting the attribute "plotGradientColor" to null (' ') in the chart element of your data.

Ex: <chart ... plotGradientColor =' '>

Hope this helps.  :)