Sign in to follow this  
stranieroinpatria

Fusioncharts Blocked "loading Chart.please Wait"

Hi all,

I've a strange behaviour of FC on my pc.

The problem is:

I've built a page with a lot of FC.When I execute that on every host it works great but when I execute that on my pc the page is correctly displayed but all the FC are blocked on the view of the loading bar with the phrase "Loading chart.Please wait".

The FC are the same on all the pc and I don't think is a permissions problem because the FC starting their execution but they are blocked on this view.

When I try to look from a pc that can display the FC correctly the page on that host(with PC blocked) they are blocked too.

So...anyone have some ideas?

post-9421-060121500 1286187055_thumb.png

Hi,

Could you please try setting the parameter "RegisterWithJS" (the last parameter) to "1" in the HTML code?

Ref.- var chart = new FusionCharts("MSCombiDY2D.swf", "ChartId", "4000", "300", "0", "1");

Hope this helps. :)

Hi,

Could you please try setting the parameter "RegisterWithJS" (the last parameter) to "1" in the HTML code?

Ref.- var chart = new FusionCharts("MSCombiDY2D.swf", "ChartId", "4000", "300", "0", "1");

All the FC are registered with javascript, I suppose the problem is not on the page(correctly displayed on the others pc)

On my pc:

-the page loaded on the localhost present all the FC blocked

-if i try to see the page loaded on other host I can see it correctly!?!?!

But the page,the web server,the charts are the same!(They're on a shared folder)

Strange isn'it?

Hi,

Please make sure that you have s enabled Flash Player Global Security settings, if you are running the application from local file system (C:\ or D:\) and not from web server (local or live).

Flash Player's Global Security setting blocks invoking/calling JavaScript from SWF (Flash Movie) by default. So you need to reset your setting into Global Security Setting panel and enable it.

Please refer to the following link to enable the Flash Player Global Security settings:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager04.html

Hi,

Please make sure that you have s enabled Flash Player Global Security settings, if you are running the application from local file system (C:\ or D:\) and not from web server (local or live).

Flash Player's Global Security setting blocks invoking/calling JavaScript from SWF (Flash Movie) by default. So you need to reset your setting into Global Security Setting panel and enable it.

Please refer to the following link to enable the Flash Player Global Security settings:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager04.html

First of all, thank's for your help.

But I'm running from localhost (Apache web server),not from local.

And how this settings could be the problem?

This is the situation:

Index.htm is the same,the libraries are the same,the charts too (It's on dropbox,a shared folder with automatic update)

A = my pc

B=another one

A: localhost\index.htm -> FC blocked

B: localhost\index.htm -> FC works fine

B: ip_pc_A\index.htm ->FC blocked

A:ip_pc_B\index.htm -> FC works fine

?!?!