Sign in to follow this  
Kaushal

Gantt Chart

Hi All,

I am new to using Fusion widget Charts and i am using Gantt Chart for showing Task Start Date and Task EndDate. So i want to customize Gantt Chart as shown in attachment.

Please let me know if this possible or not.

Thanks and Regards

Kaushalpost-10231-080628900 1286867878_thumb.png

Hi Thanks for the reply i check the link u gave me but now my queestion is that is there way to bind this chart other than xml file some thing we render xml type in string builder and then give the string builder to the literal or is there any dll for fusion widgets as there is for fusioncharts.

Waiting for u reply

Thanks and Regards

Kaushal

Hi I have made the Gantt Chart but now my problem is that i cannot see the date that i have set as category.

Please find attached screen shot

Waiting for ur prompt reply.

Thanks

Kaushal

post-10231-022744500 1287138503_thumb.png

Edited by Kaushal

Hi Kaushal,

The screenshot displays the dates hidden. This occurs because the number of <category> elements are exceeding the maximum space allotted for each category with respect to the total width.

If you increase the width of the entire chart, the names would be distinctly visible.

As a work-around, you can try using " " as a line-break in the <category> names to make the label visible in multiple lines.

Ex: <category start='1/1/2005' end='7/1/2005' name='1/1/2005/ Week 20/ Monday'/>

Hope this helps. :(