Sign in to follow this  
ndorfnz

Displayvalue Doesn't Work

So, referencing Fusion Charts docs and see where you can use a text label

Data Values Text

Seems very straight forward...however, looking at my chart and XML, it doesn't work? I should clearly see 2 text labels over 0 and 3.5 on the 2010 (blue line)

chart2.jpg

<chart animation='1' alternateHGridColor='3f3f3f' showValues='1' showYAxisValues='1' showAlternateHGridColor='1' canvasPadding='5' alternateHGridAlpha='50' canvasBgColor='ffffff' canvasBgAlpha='50' canvasBaseColor='000000' toolTipBorderColor='000000' toolTipBgColor='3f3f3f' legendBgColor='000000' divLineColor='666666' baseFontColor ='ffffff' baseFont='Verdana' baseFontSize ='10' borderThickness='1' lineThickness='2' bgcolor='000000' caption='' PYAxisName='' SYAxisName='' xAxisName='' numberPrefix='' formatNumberScale='0' rotateValues='0' decimals='2' valuePosition='BELOW' valuePadding='3' ><categories><category name='Sun' /><category name='Mon' /><category name='Tues' /><category name='Wed' /><category name='Thur' /><category name='Fri' /><category name='Sat' /></categories><dataset seriesName='2009' parentYAxis='S' color='ffffff'><set value='' /><set value='8.26' /><set value='8.26' /><set value='12.21' /><set value='8.34' /><set value='13.56' /><set value='14.39' /></dataset><dataset seriesName='2010' color='016ed3' baseFontColor='016ed3'><set value='0' displayValue='hello1' /><set value='3.5' displayValue='hellomon' /><set value='0' /><set value='0' /><set value='0' /><set value='0' /><set value='0' /></dataset></chart>

Edited by ndorfnz

Hi,

I am afraid, the issue could not be replicated after testing with the XML. :)

The customized labels are displayed with FusionCharts v3.1.1 as well the upgraded version, i.e, FusionCharts v3.2 onwards.

Please check with the screenshots for your reference.

Could you please confirm the FusionCharts version that you are currently using to render the chart, enabling the "debugMode" (the second last) parameter in the HTML code?

Ref.- var chart = new FusionCharts("Column2D.swf", "ChartId", "600", "350", "1", "0");

Awaiting your reply.

post-8144-002512100 1289902289_thumb.jpg

post-8144-055710200 1289902301_thumb.jpg

Well there you go!!! :) Might explain why some other parameters aren't working as well.

My version shows: Version: 3.0.1

I did find the location to upgrade and downloaded 3.1.1.

I replaced all the charts, however when I turn debug on it still showing version 3.0.1...am I missing something to upgrade???

Many Thanks!

Hi,

I am afraid, the issue could not be replicated after testing with the XML. :)

The customized labels are displayed with FusionCharts v3.1.1 as well the upgraded version, i.e, FusionCharts v3.2 onwards.

Please check with the screenshots for your reference.

Could you please confirm the FusionCharts version that you are currently using to render the chart, enabling the "debugMode" (the second last) parameter in the HTML code?

Ref.- var chart = new FusionCharts("Column2D.swf", "ChartId", "600", "350", "1", "0");

Awaiting your reply.

post-8144-002512100 1289902289_thumb.jpg

post-8144-055710200 1289902301_thumb.jpg

Edited by ndorfnz

Hi,

You are welcome. :)

I am afraid, FusionCharts v3.0.1 does not support the attribute "dsiplayValue".

Please try downloading the latest version, i.e, FusionCharts v3.2.1 with the help of the following link.

http://www.fusioncharts.com/Download.asp

In case you are an existing customer, please try upgrading your version with the help of the following link.

http://www.fusioncharts.com/PUC/

Hope this helps. :)

Thank you! I've already downloaded and upgraded...it all works now (after clearing cache :))

Thanks again!

Hi,

You are welcome. :)

I am afraid, FusionCharts v3.0.1 does not support the attribute "dsiplayValue".

Please try downloading the latest version, i.e, FusionCharts v3.2.1 with the help of the following link.

http://www.fusioncha...om/Download.asp

In case you are an existing customer, please try upgrading your version with the help of the following link.

http://www.fusioncharts.com/PUC/

Hope this helps. :)