Sign in to follow this  
TomWebsense

Bar2D Support Y-Axis Label Tooltip?

Hi guy,

I use Bar2D.swf model, after scanning all api(get started),could not find this function. I am not sure whether this function is supported: when mouse over y-axis label, whether it support to show customized text?

details see attachments.

BTW: my env:FusionCharts_Enterprise_v3_2

thanks!

Tom:)

post-10401-094033500 1289886859_thumb.png

Edited by TomWebsense

Hi,

Please try setting the attribute "maxLabelWidthPercent" to '100' in the <chart> element to display the entire label.

This attribute restricts the maximum length of data labels in terms of percentage of the charts width that the data labels can occupy.

If a data label is longer then the specified percentage width then it will either be wrapped or get truncated, subject to availability of vertical space. Unnecessary space is not reserved for the data labels, in case all of them are shorter than the specified maximum width.

Hope this helps. :)

Hi,

I am afraid, the X-axis (seems to be Y-axis for a Bar chart) label tool-tip that appears to display the entire label when ellipses are displayed on the chart, cannot be customized, as of now. :(

The tool-tip does not display if the ellipses don't appear for the long X-axis labels. The tool-tip just displays on mouse-over to show the entire label to the user while viewing.

Hope this helps. :)