Sign in to follow this  
TomWebsense

Bar2D Y-Axis Label Could Not Left Alignment

Hi guy,

I want to set y-axis label with left alignment by setting label with same length(apply for space characters), when chart generated,it could not show y-axis label with left alignment?

Does it support this feature or has other attribute to control it.

my xml,please see attachments!

Thanks!

Bar2D1.xml

post-10401-079778300 1289892127_thumb.png

Hi,

Please try setting the attribute "maxLabelWidthPercent" to '100' in the <chart> element to display the entire label.

This attribute restricts the maximum length of data labels in terms of percentage of the charts width that the data labels can occupy.

If a data label is longer then the specified percentage width then it will either be wrapped or get truncated, subject to availability of vertical space. Unnecessary space is not reserved for the data labels, in case all of them are shorter than the specified maximum width.

Hope this helps. :)

Hi Sanjukta,

I have tried try setting the attribute "maxLabelWidthPercent" to '100' in the <chart> element to display the entire label. but it still could not work.

y-aixs label still could not left alignment.

Could you give me suggestions or example? whether fushionchart could not support this feature: make y-aixs label left alignment. although I have set label with same length by adding space characters.

You can check my xml:see attachments

Thanks!

Bar2D1.xml

Hi,

I am afraid, the X-axis (seems to be Y-axis in bar chart) labels cannot be left aligned, as of now.

In stead you can opt to show the entire label by setting the attribute "maxLabelWidthPercent" to '1' in the <chart> element. If the label is excessively long, FusionCharts would automatically wrap it in several lines to fit within the allotted space.

Hope this helps. :(

post-8144-065378700 1290149316_thumb.jpg