Sign in to follow this  
badrinath

Label Problem In Google Chrome

hello,

The label that is displayed when we mouse over a chart has a dark blue background (which I did not set) and thus the text in the label is not legible. Im getting this issue only in Google Chrome. I hav attached screen shots of this issue . Please give a solution as soon as possible..

bug.bmp

label.bmp

This is my code:-

<chart bgColor=""#FFFFFF"" borderColor=""#FFFFFF"" caption=""Open/Closed Tasks"" enableSmartLabels=""true"" exportAtClient=""1"" exportDialogMessage=""Capturing data: "" exportEnabled=""1"" exportFileName=""OpenCloseCount.xml"" exportHandler=""fcExporter2"" isSmartLineSlanted=""true"" pieRadius=""45"" showAboutMenuItem=""0"" showZeroPies=""0""><set label=""Open Tasks"" value=""1""/><set label=""Closed Tasks"" value=""0""/><styles><definition><style Bold=""0"" color=""3a3a3a"" font=""verdana"" name=""MyFontStyle"" size=""12"" type=""font""/></definition><application><apply styles=""MyFontStyle"" toObject=""Caption""/></application></styles></chart>

I get the problem I specified only in Google Chrome. All other browsers are fine

Hi,

I am afraid, I could not replicate the issue after testing your XML in Google Chrome. :)

Please check with the attached screenshot of the rendered Pie chart for your reference.

Could you please specify the OS and the version of Flash player that you are currently using?

Hope this helps. :)

post-8144-017774900 1290408464_thumb.jpg