Chetan

Ipad/phone Rendering

I am using MSColumn3D , MSLine, MMSCombiDY2D charts, when renedered on flash works great ; But when rendered on iPhone, iPad or simply on IE with JavaScript rendering, x-axis are not showing up. Attaching images from Iphone rendering.

post-10473-001110900 1291057424_thumb.png

post-10473-026391100 1291057430_thumb.png

post-10473-037082300 1291057439_thumb.png

Hi,

This is a JavaScript issue that has been fixed in the FusionCharts v3.2.1.

Could you please upgrade to the latest version, i.e, FusionCharts v3.2.1 to avail the few JavaScript fixes?

Hope this helps. :)

How do I know my version? I have downloaded latest evaluation version. Planning to buy, but atleast it should work on evaluation first.

Hi,

This is a JavaScript issue that has been fixed in the FusionCharts v3.2.1.

Could you please upgrade to the latest version, i.e, FusionCharts v3.2.1 to avail the few JavaScript fixes?

Hope this helps. :)

I checked the version is infact 3.2.1 and redeployed everything but no luck :). Still not showing the x-axis on javascript rendering and No trendline labels. Is it space issue?

Hi,

I apologize for the inconvenience.

I am afraid, no labels get rendered on iPad/iPhone. The same issue happens with JavaScript charts rendered in IE.

We are looking into this. We shall keep you updated on the solution.

Thank you for your patience and patronage.

Thank you Sanjukta.

How come it shows the x-axis labels in the javascrip demo?

Please let me know when can I expect the fix.

Edited by Chetan

Hi Chetan,

We are unable to replicate the issue could you please post a simple HTML sample[Zipped].

mean while you may try FusionCHarts.js & HighCharts.js from our latest released PowerCharts Evaluation pack.

Hi i have posted this issue on other html rendering issue by abhilash.. Please find the XML attached there.

We have bought fusionchart v3.2... now we need support and updates.. how do we get updates?

Hi Chetan,

We are unable to replicate the issue could you please post a simple HTML sample[Zipped].

mean while you may try FusionCHarts.js & HighCharts.js from our latest released PowerCharts Evaluation pack.