Xytheron

Formatting Time On Line Graph Xx:yy.zz

So I've got my graph and files here at

http://steelnerve.co...arts/chart.html

http://steelnerve.co...Charts/Data.xml

My question is if I have my x axis coming in as numbers like '0244.21' how can I turn it into '02:44.21' in the thumb display? They numbers will always be in that format(or they can be reformatted) but i'd like there to be a colon inbetween the minutes and seconds...the decimal will take care of the hundredths

What can I do?

Thanks!

-Ray-

It appears what I really should be asking is how do I remove the ability to show the value option on hover?

<set name='12/21/2010' value='0203.21' hoverText='02:03.21'/>

<set name='12/22/2010' value='0109.25' hoverText='01:09.25'/>

work just fine because it creates the time and I just hide everything else on the chart but now the question is how do I prevent it from showing like "0203.21,02:03.21"

Thanks!

-Ray-

I found in the FCF_Line.fla file a set of lines that are:

var dsVal;

//Create the text

dsVal = this.formatNumber(this.data[dataIndex].value);

var strText = "";

strText = strText+this.data[dataIndex].hoverText+this.Params.hoverCapSepChar+dsVal;

ASMovHoverCaption.html = true;

ASMovHoverCaption.htmlText = strText;

This makes me think that the dsVal variable is the one responsible for showing the Y-axis in the hoverText...is this true?

Secondly when I open FCF_Line.fla and remove the "+dsVal" part of the statement (or no change at all) I end up publishing a FCF_Line.swf that is 4KB instead of the expected 19KB as the original is...am I missing something?

Thanks!

-Ray-

Guest Angie

Hi,

Welcome again to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

I am afraid, FusionCharts does not support the formatting feature, you are looking for, at this time.sad.gif

of course, of course...What I'm driving at is that something can be done to mask this effect and I'm having trouble editing that line in the .fla file to prevent the date in the hoverText from showing up at all...ideally what I'd like is to make the hoverText completely blank and only have it fill when I set the attribute inside the <set>