moose2004

Return Multipliable Values From Datastreamurl

I have implemented an angular gauge with a database query returning a numeric value to the gauge. Working great! Now I would like to also return a time stamp from the database and display it as a label below the gauge. How can achieve this?? I have attached image of what it currently looks like.

Here is my javascript code…

<div id="angular_<?php echo $random_value; ?>" align="center" style="width: 100%; height: 100%" >

<script type="text/javascript">

var myChart = new FusionCharts("<?php echo $SERVER_ADDRESS; ?>/includes/functions/widgets/gauges/fusion/AngularGauge.swf", "myChartId_<?php echo $random_value; ?>", "280", "280", "0", "0");

var chart_data = "<chart tickValueDistance='30' pivotRadius='5' pivotFillColor='333333' bgAlpha='0' bgColor='000000' showBorder='0' basefontColor='FFFFFF' chartTopMargin='15' chartBottomMargin='100' chartLeftMargin='37' chartRightMargin='37' toolTipBgColor='80A905' gaugeFillMix='{dark-10},FFFFFF,{dark-10}' gaugeFillRatio='3' lowerLimit='<?php echo $min; ?>' upperLimit='<?php echo $max; ?>' numberSuffix='<?php echo $si; ?>' dataStreamURL='<?php echo $SERVER_ADDRESS; ?>/includes/functions/widgets/gauges/fusion/data/data_stream.php?location_id=<?php echo $location_id; ?>&parameter_id=<?php echo $parameter_id; ?>' refreshInterval='5' >";

chart_data += " <colorRange>";

chart_data += " <color minValue='0' maxValue='<?php echo ($max * (1/3)); ?>' code='8BBA00'/>";

chart_data += " <color minValue='<?php echo ($max * (1/3)); ?>' maxValue='<?php echo ($max * (2/3)); ?>' code='8BBA00'/>";

chart_data += " <color minValue='<?php echo ($max * (2/3)); ?>' maxValue='<?php echo $max; ?>' code='8BBA00'/>";

chart_data += " </colorRange>";

chart_data += " <dials>";

chart_data += " <dial value='0' rearExtension='10' showValue='1' valueY='220' bgColor='FF5904' borderColor='FF0000'/>";

chart_data += " </dials>";

chart_data += " <styles>";

chart_data += " <definition>";

chart_data += " <style type='font' name='valueFont' borderColor='FFFFFF' bold='1' size='13'/>";

chart_data += " </definition>";

chart_data += " <application>";

chart_data += " <apply toObject='value' styles='valueFont'/>";

chart_data += " </application>";

chart_data += " </styles>";

chart_data += "</chart>";

myChart.setDataXML(chart_data);

myChart.setTransparent(true);

myChart.render("angular_<?php echo $random_value; ?>");

</script>

</div>

Here is my php code…

$location_id = $_GET['location_id'];

$parameter_id = $_GET['parameter_id'];

$query = "SELECT

parameter_{$parameter_id}.data,

parameter_{$parameter_id}.date_time,

unit.math

FROM

parameter_{$parameter_id}, location, parameter, unit

WHERE

parameter.id = {$parameter_id} AND

unit.id = parameter.unit_id AND

location.id = {$location_id} AND

location.plc_id = parameter_{$parameter_id}.plc_id

ORDER BY

date_time DESC

LIMIT 0,1";

$result = mysql_query($query) or die(mysql_error());

if($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result))

{

$data = $row['data'];

$date_time = $row['date_time'];

switch($row['math'][0])

{

case '/' : $data /= substr($row['math'],1); break;

case '*' : $data *= substr($row['math'],1); break;

}

echo "&value=" . $data . "&date_time=" . $date_time;

}

pic1.bmp

Hi,

Please note that FusionWidgets supports date/time format as String value. In case you wish to pass the date/time directly, i am afraid, this is not possible, as of now.

You can retrieve the date/time as a string value and hence pass it as the value for the label.

Hope this helps. :)

Thanks for the reply Sanjukta. But I need to pull the actual time stamp of the value latest post in the database. If I lose communication in the field with that device and this gauge is pulling the latest entry in the database, the user needs to know if the value is current or an hour, day, week, etc. old. Thanks again.

Edited by moose2004

Hi,

Please try retrieving the time stamp in the "toolText" attribute of the Angular Gauge by mentioning it in Real-time format.

In that case the time would be displayed in the "tooltip" and would be easily understood if its the latest post or the number of days or hours old from the latest post retrieved from the database.

Hope this helps. :(