Sign in to follow this  
rangelier

Xml To Json Converter

Dear fusioncharts developers,

I would like to know if there is an C# or VB.net xml to json conversion tool available within fusioncharts.

I've tried to convert the xml to json with third party conversion tools, but the ouput isn't the same as when i use your online converter.

The output from both converters are included within this message, so you can study the result. It would be nice if you JS converter would be available for C# or VB.net

Looking forward to your reply.

beste regards,

Rob

fusionchartsOutput.txt

newtonsoftJsonConverterOutput.txt

Hi,

I would like to know if there is an C# or VB.net xml to json conversion tool available within fusioncharts.

I am afraid, FusionCharts does not have any XML to JSON converter in C# or VB.Net, as of now. We only have it in JavaScript.

I've tried to convert the xml to json with third party conversion tools, but the ouput isn't the same as when i use your online converter.

The output from both converters are included within this message, so you can study the result. It would be nice if you JS converter would be available for C# or VB.net

Please note that the output in both the cases would be different. This is because FusionCharts follow a set rule while convertin from/to XML to/from JSON. This is not similar to the generic one.

In case you wish to use FusionCharts, you would need to use the XML to JSON converter given in the Download Pack for perfect results.

I hope I am able to make myself clear on this.