Sign in to follow this  
satishssrc

Error With New Version

Hello all,

I have upgraded to the new version but i have issues while using the drill down chart. I am attaching the file which generates the chart and another file which generates the drill down chart. The error i get is shown below.

I have read a similar post on the fusion charts forum, but I could not fix the issue I was facing.

#25081843:IECompatibility() Chart Id is same as a JavaScript variable name. Variable naming error. Please use unique name for chart JS variable, chart-id and container id.

I would really appreciate it if any one could come up with fix to my problem.

Thanks

Satish

Fusion_chart sample.zip

Hi Satish ,

Thank You For Your Post.

This Error Shows That You Have same Chart ID for more than one Chart or any global JavaScript Variable that has same name as your chart id.

To Check this you may see your page's source code. or you can send us the HTML version scale-down sample of this issue.

Hey Ayan Pal,

Thank you for the reply. I have looked into the source code bu could not figure out the error. I have attached the code in my previous post, will that help? It was working just fine with the older version but now it seems to be giving me this error with the new version.

Please help!!

Thanks

satish

Hi Satish ,

The code you have posted is not complete and also has database query that's why we are unable to test it .

so if possible you may post

1. live url or html sorce of your page which will be available from page's "context menu " => "view page source" option

2. a HTML scale down sample where the issue is exist

3. a php sample[without database query] which has the issue.

also you can check yourself from your page's HTML source whether there has any variable or chart with the same id.