Sign in to follow this  
woodykiddy

Vline Label Problems

Hey everyone,

I have a little problem with the vLine object. I was working on multi-series line chart and I could see the vertical line cross over it, but whenever I wanted it to display labels, it always failed. I have even tried toolTip, text, toolText attributes, still no luck. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Thanks for the reply.

But I am afraid it didn't help too much because that's exactly what I did to my chart.

"<vLine color='FF5904' label='Start' labelHAlign='left' labelVAlign='top' thickness='3' showLabelBorder='1' />"

I don't think there're typos in the above line of code, and all attributes were used according to the chart xml api. So now I am kinda clueless. Perhaps it could be a bug or sth??

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

Please refer to the link for more details: http://www.fusioncha...e.html#Anchor17

Hope this helps.smile.gif

Guest Angie

Hi,

Could you please send us the entire XML code to look into the issue?

Awaiting for your reply.

yeah I have tried to add labelPosition='1' and change labelValign='bottom', but again it didn't work.

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

Please find the modified code attached.

Hope this helps.smile.gif

Guest Angie

Hi,

I am afraid, we are unable to replicate the issue, the code is working fine from our end.

Could you please enable the debug mode in your html code and send us the screenshot?

ex: var my chart=new FusionCharts("FusionCharts/MSLine.swf", "myID", "600", 400", "1","1");

Awaiting for your reply.

Edited by Angie

I set the debug mode true in the following line

Call renderChartHTML("charts/Charts/MSLine.swf", "", chXmlSGC, "2lines", "100%", "200", true)

Oops, here was the error the debugger told me:

ERROR: Invalid number specified in XML. FusionCharts can accept number in pure numerical form only. If your number formatting (thousand and decimal separator) is different, please specify so in XML. Also, do not add any currency symbols or other signs to the numbers.

Is this stopping vLine working properly?

Hi,

I am afraid, we are unable to replicate the issue, the code is working fine from our end.

Could you please enable the debug mode in your html code and send us the screenshot?

ex: var my chart=new FusionCharts("FusionCharts/MSLine.swf", "myID", "600", 400", "1","1");

Awaiting for your reply.

Oh and here is the complete version of my XML data file for plotting the chart. I'd appreciate it if you can run through this one again for me to see if it's okay. Many thanks.

Hi,

Awaiting for your reply.

full.xml

Guest Angie

Hi,

Could you please confirm us the FusionCharts version you are using?

If you are using earlier version than FusionCharts v3.1 , vline label will not work.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Angie

Err... my current version is 3.0.7. That doesn't seem good :(

Hi,

Could you please confirm us the FusionCharts version you are using?

If you are using earlier version than FusionCharts v3.1 , vline label will not work.

Hope this helps.

So how should I upgrade it to latest version? Do I have to download the whole package again? what about the license then?

Err... my current version is 3.0.7. That doesn't seem good :(

Guest Angie

Hello,

Could you please drop a mail to us using the link below:

Please do quote this forum thread there for our reference.

I look forward to your email. :(