Sign in to follow this  
BradFMJ

Bar2D Chart Yaxisvalues Inside

I am wondering if there is a way to get the labels on the Y-Axis of the chart to be displayed inside of the chart instead of outside of it. My labels for these values are going to be fairly long. See attached for ideal solution.

Is this possible?

Thanks.

post-12037-088397900 1297101127_thumb.png

Guest Angie

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

I am afraid, FusionCharts does not support the feature you are looking for, at this time.

You can do a work around by setting transparency level of the bar to a low extent, but the bar will not be displayed, labels will display properly.

Hope this helps.smile.gif

How would I get the labels to appear inside of the bars? I was able to get the transparency down to 0, but I can't get the labels to appear inside of the bars/chart, they are always on the far left outside of the chart.

Thanks.

p.s. I would like to do this via a javascript not xml. perhaps its only possible via xml?

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

I am afraid, FusionCharts does not support the feature you are looking for, at this time.

You can do a work around by setting transparency level of the bar to a low extent, but the bar will not be displayed, labels will display properly.

Hope this helps.smile.gif

Edited by BradFMJ