Sign in to follow this  
htkhtk

Blue Text On Fusionchart

I am using Firefox to view the fusioncharts. I am remote connecting into a Windows Server 2008 64 bit instance (using 32 bit color) and my fusion charts have text that is blue and it happens in different places: the legend, x-axis label, lables on the points of a line, y-axis values, titles, sub-titles. I am not experiencing this issue using the same version of firefox and flash locally (3.6.13 and 10.2.152.26)

Any ideas?

I am using Firefox to view the fusioncharts. I am remote connecting into a Windows Server 2008 64 bit instance (using 32 bit color) and my fusion charts have text that is blue and it happens in different places: the legend, x-axis label, lables on the points of a line, y-axis values, titles, sub-titles. I am not experiencing this issue using the same version of firefox and flash locally (3.6.13 and 10.2.152.26)

Any ideas?

It seems like this is an issue using Remote Desktop Connection and it only happens in FireFox.

It seems like this is an issue using Remote Desktop Connection and it only happens in FireFox.

Actually, I experience this in Windows Chrome (9.0.597.98) through Remote Desktop, too.