Sign in to follow this  
MartinS

Automation Of Defining Highlighted Data Points

OK, I'll try and explain this as best I can.

I have a line chart, and to this I have C# code which loops through adding series data based on data read from a variety of database tables. I also need to add a number of single data points at positions along the chart that are not linked to any of the existing lines. As a brief description of the chart, the x axis is an array of dates, and the y is values.

To add the single data points, I currently then add a single series for each point and add these to the series for the lines. Each series has only one data point, but the data point is highlighted as, say, a black triangle for each series. For this reason, these series can't be included in the legend, but I was wondering if it is possible to group a number of series into one, and show the group on the legend.

post-1100-033114700 1298290768_thumb.png

As you can see, I have two sets of series to add, one that shows as a black diamond, the other as a red triangle. I currently have the interactive legend working for the lines, but have added these red and black series as not included in the legend.

Is there a way to do what I want and group them?

Thanks

Martin

Hi Martin,

I am afraid, FusionCharts does not support this, as of now. :)

Thought there may also be another way to do it that I hadn't thought of, but never mind.

Thanks anyway

Martin

Guest Angie

Hi,

Thanks for your appreciation.

We have taken a note of your request here and added the same in our wishlist.

Hope you have a great day!