Sign in to follow this  
atcorrih

Printing Charts In Firefox

I am trying to do a simple print from a firefox browser version 3.6.13 and went sent to printer or to pdf the graphs no longer show up. I get a blank page with no graph. I know this has been an issue for a while and I was wondering if there was ever a solution. Please help when you can.

Guest Angie

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

Please re-install the latest flash player in your browser.

In case, you want to upgrade to FusionCharts v 3.2 , FusionCharts provides advanced print management using JavaScript for Mozilla/WebKit/Gecko based browsers like Firefox, Safari etc.

For more details, please refer to the link: http://www.fusioncha...intManager.html

Hope this helps.smile.gif

Edited by Angie

Hi,

Please re-install the latest flash player in your browser.

In case, you want to upgrade to FusionCharts v 3.2 , FusionCharts provides advanced print management using JavaScript for Mozilla/WebKit/Gecko based browsers like Firefox, Safari etc.

For more details, please refer to the link: http://www.fusioncha...intManager.html

Hope this helps.smile.gif

We are on FusionCharts v3.2.1 and adding the print manager made the column graphs print, but I still can't see any of the pie graphs when printing. I have all the new .swf files installed, but I am not sure what is causing the issue. Please let me know if there is anything else I could do to remedy the issue.

Guest Angie

Hi,

Could you please send us a screenshot or the entire code to replicate the issue form our end?

Awaiting for your reply.