stegerjj

Percentage Of Sales And Dollar Amount

Is there a way to have a 2D column chart using percentage as the y axis display the percent value on the column ALONG WITH a dollar amount? My client wants to see the percentage attained to goal along with the actual dollar amount. See attached for a comp of what I'm talking about.

Thanks a ton for any information!

post-3294-004818600 1298589549_thumb.gif

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

You would need to use <numberPrefix> and <numberSuffix> attribute in order to achieve this.

For more details, please refer to the link: http://www.fusioncharts.com/docs/?ChartSS/Column2D.html

Hope this helps.smile.gif

Angie,

Thanks for the response, and thanks for the 'welcome'. (Actually I'm not new to it though, I had to create a new login when the forum format changed a while ago)

Unless I'm missing something, the Prefix and Suffix will only add a Prefix and Suffix to the same number, won't it? I actually need two separate values on the same column, one a percent and the other a dollar value (i.e. 65% and $35,500)

Did I miss something, or is there another way to do this?

Thanks again!

Guest Angie

Hi,

I am afraid, FusionCharts does not support the feature you are looking for, at this time.sad.gif

We have taken a note of your request here and added the same in our wishlist.

Hope you have a great day!

Hi,

I apologize for the inconvenience. The chart you require cannot be done directly by FusionCharts. However, we have tried a work-around to solve your purpose.

Please check with the attached screenshot and the XML of the rendered chart for your reference.

post-8144-009701200 1298897293_thumb.jpg

Hope this helps. :)

col.xml

Hi,

I apologize for the inconvenience. The chart you require cannot be done directly by FusionCharts. However, we have tried a work-around to solve your purpose.

Please check with the attached screenshot and the XML of the rendered chart for your reference.

post-8144-009701200 1298897293_thumb.jpg

Hope this helps. :)

Thanks!

I was looking at a few workarounds similar to this with toolText or other ways to display the info. This may work out. We'll try it!

Thanks again!

John

Guest Angie

Hi,

Thanks for your appreciation.

We are glad to know that you have manged to solve your purpose.

Keep FusionCharting!biggrin.gif