Sign in to follow this  
Atul Veer

Adding Tooltip & Annotations For Bullet Chart

Hi,

We have purchased the FusionWidgets. We have integrated Bullet Chart in our application.

I have two questions

1. We want to add tooltip for target and value elements. Right now, it shows just values, is there a way to customize it?
  2. For now I have added Text annotation to display custom message, but those annotations don't get displayed neat Target and Value Object so I had to put them at the bottom.Is there a way to show text annotation on top of Target and Value object?

Please reply as soon as possible, as its a urgent requirement.

Thanks,

Atul

Edited by Atul Veer

Guest Angie

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

1. I am afraid, FusionCharts does not support tooltip for target and value elements, at this time.

2. You can place text annotations anywhere in FusionWidgets except for caption and sub-caption.

Hope this helps.smile.gif

Hi Angie,

Thanks for prompt reply.

Regarding your second answer, my annotations are getting rendered behind the color ranges. I am not able to display them near Target and Value.

I want to say something like -

Current 10 (where value bar ends) and Potential 23 (near target ring )

Text gets hidden behind the color ranges it self. So I have to put them at the bottom and made them look like legends. Is there a way to bring those text fields appear above color ranges?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Atul.

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

1. I am afraid, FusionCharts does not support tooltip for target and value elements, at this time.

2. You can place text annotations anywhere in FusionWidgets except for caption and sub-caption.

Hope this helps.smile.gif